Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wow...

So, today I went through my camera and looked and some of my one week and on post op pictures.  It's true what they tell you.....TAKE PICTURES!  Sometimes you may not can see the weight loss yourself, but when you look at pictures...O...M...G!  Some of these are really embarrassing and I don't want to put them on here but whatever, I guess I have nothing to hide.

But, before I post pictures, I just wanted to do a quick check in on everything.  I'm eating more than I would like but I'm still losing weight.  I am down to 263.2 putting me at a grand total of 35.2 pounds GONE!  I'm hoping I can be at 40 pounds gone by the 20th and that will put me at 40 pounds in 3 months.  Pretty awesome if I do say so myself.  I'm getting my first fill tomorrow.  I was supposed to two weeks ago but my surgeon got called in to an emergency surgery and couldn't make it so I had to reschedule.  Not gonna lie, I'm pretty nervous!!  But, tomorrow I am going with my mom to pick out my wedding dress!!  I'm really excited about it!  I'm getting married June 4th so I know it's kinda late but with all of the weight loss I wanted to wait some. I'm on Spring Break!!  Wahoo!!  I'm telling you, I'm so glad I chose this profession.  Not only is it rewarding as far as the teaching aspect goes, but time off is awesome too!!  I think we teachers were shouting "Wahoo Spring Break!" louder than any of the students lol.  Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and post these pictures.  But just so you know, you have been warned!!  lol

 One Week Post Op 287 lb


                 








Two weeks post op 284 lb
            
Three weeks post op 282 lb






Four Weeks Post op 278 lb


Five Weeks Post Op 277 lb




Here I am today at 12 weeks post op 263.2 lb
(sorry these are sideways, the will not flip for some reason?)

Those last few are from my post workout.  The ones in the coral shirt are from last night.  So, as you can see 12 weeks with the band makes a HUGE difference!  I can definitely notice it and feel it in my clothes as well.  I have only had one stuck episode and that was my own fault.  I haven't lost any hair yet and I don't get sick with certain foods.  My band seems to be doing me right and I hope that the rest of you are doing well!!











































































                                             

4 comments:

  1. WOW, you can see the difference! You are doing an amazing job! Have fun getting your dress!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great!! You are so right, pictures really show the difference. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! You are beautiful at any size, but you look great! Big change in such a short time!

    I wish I got Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I could never post a picture in my undies! you go girl! You're looking good.

    HS

    ReplyDelete